BioAsia is a premium healthcare and life sciences conference organized in Hyderabad, India. The 2020 marks the marks the 17th edition of the conference planned from February 17-19, 2020.
The conference will host a wide range of activities including a conference, interactive sessions, CEO Conclave, Startup Showcase, bio park visit and an extensive networking opportunity. Some of the keynote speakers include Mr. Vas Narasimhan (CEO, Novartis), Dr. Carl June (University of Pennsylvania & CAR-T Expert), Dr. Peter Piot (Director, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, and Co-Discoverer of Ebola). BioAsia 2020 explores the capabilities that life sciences companies should invest in Today to thrive and create value Tomorrow.
XPOMET © Innovation in Medicine GmbH, based out of Berlin and the organizer of XPOMET© Medicinale in Berlin, is participating at BioAsia 2020 by facilitating the Indo-German Power Breakfast Session on 19th February. We aim to connect healthcare experts and community on the relevance of Data, AI, Startups between Germany and India. In this context, XPOMET © is glad to partner with the organizers of BioAsia. The session is planned on 19th February from 09:00 to 10:15 AM. The delegates from XPOMET © Team include Ulrich Pieper – Founder & CEO; Dr Michael Von Blanquet – Head of XPOMET © Medical Board, Dr Jubin Shah – Conference Heat at XPOMET ©. We are looking to connect with all stakeholders interested to engage with the German ecosystem for their needs and wants and build a sustainable health channel between Germany & India. Our network strength includes the connection with the German Hospital providers, Pharma Companies and academia. We aim to develop a long-term working relation with the local ecosystem focusing on Healthcare & the Life-Sciences Industry. For more information & scheduling a discussion, reach out to Dr Jubin Shah – firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also glad to partner with FrankfurtRheinMainGmbH for the session represented by Dr. Kasturi Dadhe, Director India & United Kingdom and Mr. Jay Bedarkar, Manager India. We are supporting two Startups LadyBWell & FerroSens from Germany to participate at BioAsia 2020 represented by Mr. Carman Kobza.
The Power Breakfast Session will host the following speakers
· 09:00 – 09:10 AM – H.E Gurjit Singh, Former Indian Ambassador to Germany, XPOMET © Advisory Board Member & Dr Michael Von Blanquet, Head, XPOMET © Medical Board
· 09:10 – 09:15 AM – Dipl.-Ing. Ulrich Henning Pieper, Founder / CEO, XPOMET © Innovation in Medicine GmbH
· 09:15 -09:30 AM – Keynote talk by H.E BVR Mohan Reddy, Honorary Consul for Germany (Telangana and Andhra Pradesh)
· 09:30 – 09:45 AM – Dr. Kasturi Dadhe, Director India & United Kingdom; FrankfurtRheinMain GmbH
· 09:45 – 10:00 AM – Abhijit Keskar, Managing Director, Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd
· 10:00 – 10:05 AM – Amrita Gandikota, Representative India, GINSEP
· 10:05 – 10:15 AM – Start-ups Success Stories – Short Remarks
– Carman Kobza, Founder, LadyBWell
– Prakhar Jain, Co-Founder MicroXLabs
– Sreehari K.L., Co-Founder BeAble Health
· 10:15 AM – Concluding Remarks
Behind the innovative and engaging event of the XPOMET © Medicinale, which attracted 2,900 visitors in Berlin last autumn, is a team of ten enthusiastic and driven people. Our aim is to create a patient-focused healthcare platform showcasing future solutions that can be implemented across the industry. The Luther StartUp Conference Vol. 6 on January 30 united informative sessions and networking our team did not want to miss out. Connecting to peers from different industries and across Europe gave the