Introducing the first XPOMET© Medicinale Speakers 2020
We are happy to announce the first round of XPOMET© Medicinale speakers 2020. We have pushed forward from the great success of the 2019 Medicinale to assembly a new group of speakers who are leaders in the healthcare industry. From astronauts to disability rights activists, Nobel laureates to leaders in robotics, the cast for XPOMET© Medicinale is diverse, exciting and innovative.
So far we have confirmed:
- Ada Yonath, Nobel Laureate for Chemistry 2009
- Dr. Shawna Pandya, a citizen-scientist astronaut candidate with Project PoSSUM
- Ashish Sharma, PhD, Clinical Science Leader at Roche Diagnostics
- Chai Chuah, the founder of Health System Transformation Limited
- Christoph Lütge, Chair of Business Ethics at Technical University of Munich
- Ibo Teuber, Director in Deloitte’s Life Sciences & Health Care
- Ilaria Cinelli, Steering Committee Member of The Mars Society and President of Aerospace Human Factors Association
- Jennifer Esposito, Vice President at Magic Leap
- Ausde Altintas, CEO of Twin Science & Robotics
- Malvika Iyer, Disability Rights Activists
- Ruixuan Gao, a Postdoctoral Associate in the Synthetic Neurobiology Group at MIT McGovern Institute for Brain Research and Media Lab
This is just a teaser of what you can expect. The XPOMET© Medicinale 2020 will have over 150 speakers, all from different strands of the healthcare industry. Our aim is to make the conference as diverse and interdisciplinary as possible, bringing together divergent categories in order to create real systemic change in the healthcare industry.
To browse the complete line up of speakers — which we are updating daily — please check out the Speakers 2020 page here! From Monday onwards you will be able to book an early-bird ticket to see one of these speakers for yourself. Subscribe to our newsletter so you can be the first person to find out! Additionally, if you are a leader in the healthcare industry and would like to present a topic at XPOMET© Medicinale, you can learn more via this page here!