XPOMET© Medicinale Africa Connect – 2019 & Vision 2020
XPOMET© Medicinale 2019 provided an opportunity for new collaborations across continents, generations, industries, startups and individuals. With huge room for improvements, we did make some significant impact through our work. The aim is to give equal opportunities for all stakeholders, relying exceptionally on knowledge, Innovation and thoughts to build sustainable healthcare for all.
In our efforts to showcase and support the healthcare community from Africa, XPOMET© Medicinale 2019 implemented the following concepts to support this initiative.
Africa Specific Conference Program
Africa – The Hidden Treasures
- Gurjit Singh, Former Indian Ambassador to Germany, Member of the Advisory Board XPOMET© Medicinale
- Adebowale Daniel Bakare, Country Leader, Germany at Innovate Africa
- Mariatheresa S. Kadushi, Founder M-AFYA
Keynote Talk by Dr. Auma Obama
- Remarks by Ulrich Pieper and Alois Steidel
- Keynote Talk by Dr. Auma Obama
- Charity Cheque Presentation by Ulrich Pieper
- Dr. med. Jasper zu Putlitz, Operating Partner at Triton
- Douglas Haggstrom, Manager DayOne Accelerator
- Dr. Taslimarif Saiyed, CEO and Director, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP)
- Emily Sheldon Director, Health Innovation Program Impact Hub Africa
- Anton Schilling, Manager of Pioneers Discover
The Following Startups from Africa were represented:
XPOMET© Team strongly believes in bringing more innovators & underrepresented ecosystems from Africa to showcase the technologies, innovative concepts to a mature system like Germany and through the platform of XPOMET© Medicinale, which brings a diverse international community together under the same roof. Our focus for 2020 is to focus more on underrepresented Women Entrepreneurs, Startups creating impact at the grass-root level, Individual organizations bringing together local stakeholders and Individuals making a difference with their work.
In this context, we are aiming to gather more global support from stakeholders looking to support this intent and partner with XPOMET© in their individual capacities to contribute and increase the scale of the impact.